Getting from Belize International Airport to Belize City.
Inquire about our Airport Transportation!
Ground Transportation from Belize International Airport (BZE) to Placencia, San Ignacio, Hopkins and Dangriga
- All non-Belizean citizen must pay a departure tax of $37.50USD.
- Philip S. W. Goldson International Airport (BZE) is an airport that serves Belize’s largest city, Belize City.
- It was named after politician Philip Stanley Wilberforce Goldson, who died in the year 2001.
- Philip S. W. Goldson is about 30 minutes’ drive from Belize City’s center, in Ladyville.
- The main runway measures 9,900 feet.
Belize Intl Airport ShuttleSan Ignacio - Placencia - Hopkins
Getting transferred to Hotels, Resorts, Airbnb and Jungle lodges of Belize.
Shuttle to places in Stann Creek District
Our International Airport (BZE) Shuttle service carry out transfers to or from Placencia, Hopkins, Dangriga. The drive time is approximately for four (4) hours, with many choices of tours during your transfer.
Transfers to San Ignacio, Cayo
The Transfer to or from San Ignacio is about two and a half (2.5) to three (3) hours depending on your request. Book a transfer to San Jose Sucotz or Benque Viejo Del Carmen or to other areas in the Cayo District.
Getting to Punta Gorda
We highly recommend you take a local flight from the International Airport to Punta Gorda. Spending five (5) to six (6) hours on the road is not time well spent in Belize.
San Ignacio Shuttles is the only private transportation company that provides a complimentary cooler with local drinks for their customers.
Belize Airport Shuttle Time
- $00.00 1 to 3 person
- $000 4 or more person
- Please contact us
- San Ignacio - 2.5hrs
- Placencia - Hopkins or Dangriga: 3.5hrs
Travel time varies because of requested stops.